New site wish list

Hi all,

Can we start a wish list thread here.

Add any thoughts, comments or requests using the “leave reply” link at the bottom of this page.

If you have account details, please login using the menu on the right hand side with the username and password sent to you.

Many thanks

9 thoughts on “New site wish list

1. Gordon

September 17, 2012 at 11:34am

OK then, how about once the leagues start having a thread for each league so that all know who’s got courts when

• Admin

September 17, 2012 at 12:25pm

Yes sounds good.
      As time goes on it would be good to have an archive of all the previous leagues so you can see progress (or lack of in my case).

2. Mick

September 17, 2012 at 12:22pm

Nice idea Gordon but would that be sending to the individuals e mail addresses or just on here as I don’t think that many look too often and rely on the telephone method of ringing or texting

• Admin

September 17, 2012 at 12:36pm

Yes would be worth polling all members at some point to see if the lack of website usage is due to not having had the capabilities or if it’s because the majority would prefer not to do stuff on-line.
      Kick if you think it’s a good idea I’ll look into getting that poll set up.
      (Lack of capabilities we can try doing something about not sure about the latter).

3. Mick

September 17, 2012 at 12:40pm

The competition games results have rarely been updated on the old web site so it would be good to see this happen and if Gordons idea is an option letting the next round opponents know by e mail would also be helpful

4. RICHARD_G

January 11, 2013 at 7:17pm

I feel it only right to point out that the old website had every capability requested of it. As administrator, I could only upload information supplied to me. Hamish was always punctual at forwarding the league results, so they were always up to date. Mick would regularly provide details and photos of competition winners, awards etc. which were always uploaded within hours but despite me asking for info in other sectors such as junior squash etc., nothing was ever forthcoming!!
    I wish the new adminstrator good luck.
    Rich.

• SANY_H

January 16, 2013 at 4:25pm

Thanks for the good wishes Richard.
      Be good to get your input or suggestions.